I'm going to become a blogger. Or at least I'm going to try. I'm not sure how well it's going to work. For some reason the word Meixo is on the top of the page and maybe I'll need to learn spanish and blog that way.
I set the blog up in hopes that I'll be able to blog while on vacation. The goal, blog and download phhotos in between laying on the beach and laying on the beach.
Monica arrived yesterday, which was fantastic. Holly came over last night and we watched tv and laughed. It's good to have her here, like she never left.
I finished packing last night. I only have the bathroom stuff like toothpaste and makeup and then i'm 100% ready to jet off South of the Border. How exciting. I've never been to Mexico before. Monica and I picked it because the flight wasn't long (last year the flight to China was 11+ hours) and it was an inexpensive place to visit. Also, Robyn, a very good friend of mine, has a timeshare that we were able to use. It's going to pretty fantastic. It was two bedrooms and three, count them, three bathrooms! There is also a living area and a kitchen. The resort (www.elcid.com) has 11 places to eat, 8 bars, a disco and 8 pools, 3 beach fronts, a spa and a shopping complex. Crazy, right? I'm really looking forward to going to Stone Island, Deer Island and Goat Island. Ok I was kidding about Goat Island. We are going to visit the second largest lighthouse in the world, which is pretty cool.
Ok, that's enough about the start of the vacation. Stayed in touch and we'll see how well this blog thing works out.
Peace.
M
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
This will be fun for all of us. Just remember that your DAD is reading this as well as your friends.
So THAT'S where you've been...busy planning and packing!!! Looking forward to reading about your trip!!! Have a great time, don't drink the water, and eat lots of tacos for me.
~michelle and bean
I hope you have a wonderful trip girl... you deserve it! Maybe you'll meet Mr. Right south of the border... and I'm not talkin Taco Bell!!! LOL
~ Gina
I've been meaning to give you your confirmation # so here it is 95219
I cant wait to see pictures of the resort since I hooked you up with it. Last night I dreamt that I was planning your wedding so maybe Gina was right!
Have a blast!
robyn
Sounds fantastic and a well-deserved vacation. Have a great time, but remember we will miss you. Trudie
sweet pea! enjoy your vacation to meh-hee-coe and say 'hi' to monica for me:-)
btw, i LOVE your luggage!
chris
Post a Comment